Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So how is my video coming along - Video week 6 (update)

I am not going to post my story board just yet because there have been a few changes and I am not sure if I am satisfied with the direction or want to change direction.  I am a little concerned because my job has changed and I am working in a virtual classroom and don't have access to my students anymore so I have to figure out how I am going to get some of my shots and interviews. 

My focus this week was pulling my list of resources so that I can have a solid presentation.  I also wanted to go over the rubric in detail so I can make sure that I have everything on the list. 

I have pulled a lot of scholarly articles and I just want to find the best support from each of articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment